Time & Location
Aug 09, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
About the Event
Small businesses and individuals are increasingly turning to the gig economy to address labor shortages, expand their workforce, and explore new avenues for income generation.
Who Should Attend:
- Companies struggling with labor shortages,
- Independent Contractors/Freelancers
- Those seeking to diversify their income streams
Key topics covered in the webinar:
- Navigating the Gig Economy
- Legal and Financial Considerations
- Leveraging IRS Resources for Small Businesses
Featured Guest Speaker: Accounting Aid Society is a nonprofit organization that has been successfully offering tax and financial services to taxpayers and small businesses in Detroit and southeast Michigan for the past 50 years.
• We will be unable to provide technical assistance for accessing the webinar beginning 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
• This webinar will take place using GoToWebinar. If you have not used GoToWebinar before, and/or would like to check the compatibility of your computer/mobile device with GoToWebinar, please visit https://support.goto.com/webinar/system-check-attendee.
• Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested in advance.
Point of Contact for this Webinar: Brian King, firstname.lastname@example.org